Wednesday 24 August 2016

Thank you for all your donations!!!!

Gosh where has the time gone. The weeks have rolled by since I last posted and I know that's not good. I had a few personal things going on and the donations were rolling in fast and thick so I dropped the ball a bit.


The facebook page - Blythe Fest 2016 and Instagram - Abellablythe have been updated as we received donations if you want to see the goodies as we received them. All the links are attached to the photos.


I have also updated the donors list on the left hand side of this page. There's pics of all the donations received to date too.




Thank you again to the wonderful donors that have generously given to Blythe Fest 2016. This event could never have gone ahead with your kindness. Much love to you all!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment